Sunday 19 October 2008

Chocc'd out, feel a little queeezy...

Have been enjoying my raw choc creations, a bit too much. Have been combining some very rich ingredients, quite fatty and now... I wish I hadn't.

Of course the RawFood way is an especially healthful way of approaching diet & nutrition. I seem to have imported some old habits with me, such as over-indulgence of treats. Hmmm. Still a girl can allow herself a little slack where chocolate is concerned, it is preferable to experiencing the symptoms of raging PMS.

Also this is an opportunity for emotional healing. We can intervene on cycles of self-blame and criticism, right now before those voices can make themselves heard, by pre-empting negative thoughts with loving kindness, self-acceptance, forgiveness. After all tomorrow is another day and I feel like the need for a clean out, plenty of green juice and having prepared fruit on hand in case of snack attacks.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment