Friday 17 October 2008

Juicing broccoli?


I've really got into juicing, its so much fun and satisying not to mention totally delicious. I am pleased with my juicer, I went for a Compact juicer. I have a teeny tiny kitchen and it does indeed have a small footprint. I like the colour, tres important! I had read some favourable reviews and it seemed like a good price, (£139 including delivery).
It runs quietly and confidently and can handle hard veg such as carrots quite easily, the pulp produced is reasonably dry, It dissembles easily and is quickly cleaned and re-assembled.
My favourite juices thus far are: watercress & orange, orange and beetroot. I tried to be a bit more hardcore ie produce a greener, more serious juice. So I forced some broccoli in there with some spinach and lemon, yes, hardcore. It's not really me, seems that I am all about the juice and sweetness tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment