Monday 16 March 2009

Raw in Goa: a typical day eating & drinking

I thought I'd bang out a post about what I'm eating and drinking in a typical day, a subject that I find endlessly fascinating, as there are so many raw folks having such diverse daily experiences. Well the living is easy out here in Goa and one can be raw with minimal strain, planning or expense.
Mornings: I rise at 6.30 and take a large spoonful of bee pollen before heading out to practice yoga.
Breakfast: Papaya juice and chunky tropical fruit salad (papaya, pineapple, banana, watermelon)
Cycling home : 1 or 2 green coconuts, juice & jelly
Lunch: Green salad with sprouts, carrot ginger juice, wheatgrass shot
Late afternoon: fruit salad/simple green salad
Evening: Green powder mixed into water
Occasional snacks; dried figs, cashew nuts, bananas
As the day progresses I get though 1 - 1.5 litres of mineral water
I feel that I have reached a beautiful place of simplicity, moreover I havent had to explain to anyone that I am raw, it's such a natural way to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment