Sunday 1 March 2009

Mini juice feast Day 3 of 3

Day 3 dawned bright and early with my kitten mewing and patting my face, his way of requesting breakfast. As far as my breakfast goes, I awoke feeling decidedly less hungry. Hunger returned with a vengeance late afternoon, coincident with a slump in energy.
I have found my rythm with the prep, my kitchen is a juice zone. Hardly requiring much space or utensils; just a knife, chopping board, bowl, juicer. The fridge is overflowing with abundant produce and that is a nice feeling.
Still feeling excited and positive about the feast, detox symptoms have been minimal. I think I'll continue for another few days; I'm flying to India on Thursday so that may lead to a natural conclusion.

Today I juiced: 1 bag spinach, 2 grapefruit, 1 orange, 1/2 lime, 8 apples, 2 kiwi, 4 beets, 4 carrots, ginger root.

Today's fave: beet, apple, ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment