Saturday 28 February 2009

Mini juice feast Day 2 of 3

Off to a good start this morning with citrus and bee pollen for instant zing. Last night in bed felt something like nausea, or acidity in my throat. Wonder whether it was a bit much to end the day with beets. Interestingly I had strong earache in my left ear, it came out of nowhere. Could this be a detox symptom? I occasionally experience a mild ear ache when I am overdoing things, always a sign to slow down. This was intense and felt different. Also I had an intense and meaningful dream, although I am often blessed with such. For much of the day I felt particularly joyful, blissed and uplifted. No hunger or thoughts of eating solids and my stomach feels flatter.

For support and motivation I read Steve Pavlina's juice feast blog. Found Happy Juicer's helpful page on how to juice individual ingredients. Had a chat to my neighbour who has taken himself through Gerson Therapy.

Today I juiced:
500g spinach, 2 grapefruit, 2 oranges, punnet grapes, punnet strawberries, 2 apples, 4 carrots, large zucchini, 1/2cucumber, bunch coriander, 1/2 lime, fresh ginger root + 1 tbs bee pollen.

Approximately 3 litres.
Today's favourite juice: green grape & apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment