Sunday 22 February 2009

Shopping for superfoods

Lately I have become obsessed with superfoods. I just have to get my hands on those packets of powder! It is fair to say that I love to shop, online as much as on the High Street. I enjoy using the net for choice and quality.
There are some splendid places to shop online in the UK, here are my faves:
www.oceanwavevibrations.com
I love browsing Holly's shop, it gives me a good feeling. She stocks interesting & exotic botanicals often in small quantities which means you can try without a significant investment.
www.funkyraw.com
Run by the guy who organises the eponymous UK raw food gathering, you'll find all the classics here.
www.vibrationalgaiarising.com
Perhaps my favourite, there is a cool elusive quality about the site and a magnificent range, best place for wildcrafted items.
www.detoxyourworld.com Shazzie is bold, passionate and stocks her own branded range of quality superfoods. Her monthly offers for bulk purchases represent significant savings.
www.fresh-network.com A traditional look and feel to this website. Included for high level of customer care I have experienced here.
www.totalrawfood.com I love the fresh and funky graphics of this site.Stocking a good selection of superfoods, often cheaper than elsewhere. Good selection of articles on the raw food lifestyle.
So I've spent my money and am joyfully looking forward to packages tumbling through the letter box...

No comments:

Post a Comment