Tuesday 9 December 2008

Raw chocolate heaven: Booja Booja time


OMG am having the most ecstatic raw chocolate experience EVER. It's not my style to be enthusiastic for the sake of it. Trust me when I say that Booja Booja raw choc truffles are truly wonderful. I encountered them in my local health food store, Earthfare on Glastonbury High St, in the refridgerator. The display was about 1/3 full, in other words the discerning citizens of Glasto are getting stuck in. As did I, the product comes in a teeny two truffle pack, or a compact 8 truffle box (pictured). Rasperry & dark chocolate are the flavours available, Ingredients: cacao solids, agave, coconut oil, water from reverse osmosis, cacao powder. Fresh Network is selling them, describing them as 'Rawgasmic,' lol you can also get them from Funky Raw. Well they are cube shaped, enough for one man bite or two lady sized mouthfuls. They are dusted with cacao powder, so you go straight to chocolate. Inside, there is a thick and unctuous ganache, it is just unbelievable how good they taste. Everyone I know will be getting these for Xmas, the only problem will be how to avoid noshing the lot myself, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment