Wednesday 31 December 2008

Reflection and appreciation

As the old year draws to a close I find myself reflecting back on the year that has been. I became raw in 2008; a significant and unexpected development that has had major repercussions in many areas of my life. I'd like to give thanks for the positive aspects :
  • How becoming raw is part of my spiritual evolution and has enabled me to surrender to my higher self.
  • How I am facing personal, familial, societal conditioning or karma around food and lovingly dissolving it.
  • How I find myself part of a raw tribe within my local community and for the friendship, support, social life and great meals that we share.
  • That I had a relatively short and smooth transition and was able to become fully raw and now begin to support others.
  • That I am supported by the wisdom of others, expecially the elders of the raw community: Viktor Kulvinskas, Gabriel Cousens, Doug Graham.
  • That I receive the support of the online community, in forums, personal blogs, YouTube videos.
  • That I am benefitting from the work of Rawntrepreneurs who are making living foods and superfoods available.
So much to be thankful for... Om shanti x

No comments:

Post a Comment